Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U USB Driver for Windows
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U USB Driver for Windows – Our page provides you with a USB Driver intended specifically for the MS Windows operating system. We obtained the driver file directly from Samsung official website at http://developer.samsung.com/
You are going to need the driver installed on your Windows-operated device. This is important especially if you want to connect your Samsung table to your computer through a USB connection.
Compatible OS: PC Windows 10 | 8 | 8.1 | XP | Vista | 7 | 2003 | 2008 | 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
DOWNLOAD ↔ Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U Latest USB Driver ZIP (Size: 15.3Mb)
File Name: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip
DOWNLOAD ↔ Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U Latest USB Driver EXE (Size: 15.3Mb)
File Name: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.00.exe
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U USB Driver Installation Method on a Laptop of a PC
The method of installing Samsung drivers Offline Installer on a laptop or a PC is explained below. Those who at this point still don’t know how to do the job can learn a few things from this method. In this section, there is also a method to deal with issues regarding installation, specifically one where the tablet is unreadable on a laptop or a PC. Let’s take a peek:
- Make sure that the USB Driver file for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U has been downloaded from the given link. Save the file in a location on your laptop or PC that is easy to locate.
- Find the file and right click on the USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U.
- As the file is in .zip format, you need to extract it first.
- Wait while the extraction commences.
- Once done, double-click on the file or click on it and press the Enter keyboard.
- You will be prompted with a yes-or-no choice, upon which you will just have to choose Yes.
- Select Next.
- You can adjust language settings afterward. You may proceed with selecting English and followed by selecting Next.
- The system will ask you where the USB Driver file is located. Refer your selection to the location on your PC where the USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U is located.
- Wait while installation process commences.
- Once the process completes, follow by selecting Finish and the setup window will close.