Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Value Edition USB Driver for Windows
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Value Edition USB Driver for Windows – Our page provides you with a USB Driver intended specifically for the MS Windows operating system. We obtained the driver file directly from Samsung official website at http://developer.samsung.com/
You are going to need the driver installed on your Windows-operated device. This is important especially if you want to connect your Samsung table to your computer through a USB connection.
Compatible OS: PC Windows 10 | 8 | 8.1 | XP | Vista | 7 (32bit or 64bit)
DOWNLOAD ↔ Latest USB Driver (Size: 15.3Mb)
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Value Edition USB Driver Installation Method on a Laptop or a PC
The method of installing Samsung driver Offline Installer on a laptop or a PC is explained below. Those who at this point still don’t know how to do the job can learn a few things from this method. In this section, there is also a method to deal with issues regarding installation, specifically one where the tablet is unreadable on a laptop or a PC. Let’s take a peek:
- Make sure that the USB Driver file for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Value Edition has been downloaded from the given link. Save the file in a location on your laptop or PC that is easy to locate.
- Find the file and right click on the USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Value Edition.
- As the file is in .zip format, you need to extract it first.
- Wait while the extraction commences.
- Once done, double-click on the file or click on it and press the Enter keyboard.
- You will be prompted with a yes-or-no choice, upon which you will just have to choose Yes.
- Select Next.
- You can adjust language settings afterward. You may proceed with selecting English and followed by selecting Next.
- The system will ask you where the USB Driver file is located. Refer your selection to the location on your PC where the USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Value Edition is located.
- Wait while installation process commences.
- Once the process completes, follow by selecting Finish and the setup window will close.
Also Update Driver: Samsung Galaxy J2 DTV USB Driver
Samsung KIES 3
How to Install Kies for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Value Edition – KIES is Samsung’s version of phone management software that is to be installed on a PC. The software will help install all apps and software your phone requires.
- Use a USB cable to connect your PC to the device.
- Go to Download link to download and install Samsung Kies 3. If the system says that it requires additional files to be downloaded, let it download them on its own.
- When the installation process completes, your Samsung device can now be accessed via a PC.
Samsung KIES 3 Troubleshooting
If you experience any kind of issues when installing Samsung KIES, you can follow steps below to solve said issues:
- Open the KIES.
- Open TOOLS and choose Reinstall device driver.
- A window will pop up. Locate “Reinstall” option and select it.
- Select Yes to begin reinstallation.
More tips on troubleshooting
- Try connecting your device to the computer through a different USB port.
- Get a different USB cable to use. The one that comes with your device should be the best but in case that it doesn’t work, you may try another.
- Restart the computer.
- Try installing on a different computer instead.
- And that wraps up our guides to install Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Value Edition drivers on a computer or a laptop.
Hopefully, these guides will help you install Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Value Edition USB Driver on a computer or a laptop. You can fire a question in the comment section if there is something you don’t understand.