Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) USB Driver for Windows
Install Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) USB Driver for Windows – Our page provides you with a USB Driver intended specifically for the MS Windows operating system. We obtained the driver file directly from Samsung official website at http://developer.samsung.com/
You are going to need the driver installed on your Windows-operated device. This is important especially if you want to connect your Samsung table to your computer through a USB connection.
Compatible OS: PC Windows 10 | 8 | 8.1 | XP | Vista | 7 (32bit or 64bit)
DOWNLOAD ↔ Latest USB Driver (Size: 15.3Mb)
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) USB Driver Installation Method on a Laptop or a PC
The method of installing Samsung driver Offline Installer on a laptop or a PC is explained below. Those who at this point still don’t know how to do the job can learn a few things from this method. In this section, there is also a method to deal with issues regarding installation, specifically one where the tablet is unreadable on a laptop or a PC. Let’s take a peek:
- Make sure that the USB Driver file for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) has been downloaded from the given link. Save the file in a location on your laptop or PC that is easy to locate.
- Find the file and right click on the USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016).
- As the file is in .zip format, you need to extract it first.
- Wait while the extraction commences.
- Once done, double-click on the file or click on it and press the Enter keyboard.
- You will be prompted with a yes-or-no choice, upon which you will just have to choose Yes.
- Select Next.
- You can adjust language settings afterward. You may proceed with selecting English and followed by selecting Next.
- The system will ask you where the USB Driver file is located. Refer your selection to the location on your PC where the USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) is located.
- Wait while installation process commences.
- Once the process completes, follow by selecting Finish and the setup window will close.
Also Update Driver: Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro USB Driver
Samsung KIES 3
How to Install Kies for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) – KIES is Samsung’s version of phone management software that is to be installed on a PC. The software will help install all apps and software your phone requires.
- Use a USB cable to connect your PC to the device.
- Go to Download link to download and install Samsung Kies 3. If the system says that it requires additional files to be downloaded, let it download them on its own.
- When the installation process completes, your Samsung device can now be accessed via a PC.
Samsung KIES 3 Troubleshooting
If you experience any kind of issues when installing Samsung KIES, you can follow steps below to solve said issues:
- Open the KIES.
- Open TOOLS and choose Reinstall device driver.
- A window will pop up. Locate “Reinstall” option and select it.
- Select Yes to begin reinstallation.
More tips on troubleshooting
- Try connecting your device to the computer through a different USB port.
- Get a different USB cable to use. The one that comes with your device should be the best but in case that it doesn’t work, you may try another.
- Restart the computer.
- Try installing on a different computer instead.
- And that wraps up our guides to install Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) drivers on a computer or a laptop.
Hopefully, these guides will help you install Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) USB Driver on a computer or a laptop. You can fire a question in the comment section if there is something you don’t understand.